If you want to sell your home quickly and for the best price you need to present it in the best light to attract your target buyer and make an emotional connection.
However, presenting your property in the ‘best light’ doesn’t always require a complete ‘do-over’.
Some simple changes, editing and smart additions can really showcase your home.
- Accentuate the positive features of your home and make it shine
- Take some of the stress and indecision out of preparing your home for sale
- Find affordable smart solutions and minimise costs
- Sell the ‘lifestyle’, create a buying buzz and get the best price for your home
Benefits of Up-styling over Full or Partial Property Staging
- Utilising your own belongings and furniture instead of hiring a house full of rental furniture gives your home more personality and uniqueness.
- You don’t have to live with ‘stage’ furniture during the sales campaign. Contracts often stipulate that you can’t ‘use’ the furniture.
- Reduce storage costs, heavy lifting and hassle
- Purchasing a few new accessories and small items will give your current home a modern lift and you can take them with you to your new home. But if you would prefer not to buy new stuff we can get reduced rates at furniture rental companies.
- Access to our collection of props at minimal cost.
- Objective, professional guidance and assistance without a huge price tag.
- Personal, tailored service.
4 STEP IN-HOME SERVICE
We'd love to help you get the best price for your home. Get in touch.